BPLG Professional Development Grants
- The applicant must be an active dues-paying BPLG or REFORMA member.Funds may be used for conference, workshop or book fair attendance.
- The applicant must submit the request form three weeks in advance.
- Provide a short statement of what will be gained by attending the conference, workshop or book fair.
- The applicant should provide information on the funding they have available from their other sources. Receipts must provide expenditures incurred, along with an account of funds from other sources supporting the event.
- There is a limit of a yearly grant of $200 maximum per individual, unless there are mitigating circumstances.
- The awardee must attend a subsequent meeting and share the benefits derived from attendance at the event.
- Members requesting funds should be encouraged to attend regular BPLG meetings.
- Awards are contingent upon available funds.
- The applicant must complete the form below for the BPLG Executive Committee to review.
- Please provide a mailing address to send the grant award or contact the BPLG Treasurer for alternate pick-up arrangements.
Please send notification of interest to the BPLG president (email@example.com) and complete this form.